Quality. Speed. Accuracy.
Quality, speed, and accuracy are not just words anymore – they define the OAK Triumph electric hairpin bender. Burr OAK Tool’s revolutionary bender is up to 70 percent more productive, has a smaller factory footprint, boasts quicker tooling changes, and produces straighter legs and more consistent leg lengths than any hairpin bender on the market.
A manufacturer's decision to purchase new production equipment requires the careful consideration of both the more apparent and the less obvious costs associated with the purchase. Complete analysis of all these cost factors is crucial to determining the true Total Cost of Ownership of a machine and the success of a capital purchase.
CLICK HERE to work with our interactive calculator that calculates the Total Cost of Ownership for a Triumph Hairpin Bender.
8 tubes/cycle for 10 mm and smaller
Short Version: 8.4 sec for 1 m length
Long Version: 19 sec for 3 m length
185¼" (4,705 mm) long
44½" (1,130 mm) high
33" (838 mm) wide
~ 5,000 lbs (2,269 kg)
5 ft3/min at 80 psi (0.14 m3/min at 5.5 bar)
28 kW @ .80/.82 PF, 24 VDC Controls
**Foundation information supplied upon request
Tube diameter 13 mm or smaller
Short Version: For hairpins up to 2 m long
Long Version: For hairpins up to 4 m long
Copper or Aluminum
- Less floor space
- Higher productivity with more output per shift
- Lower scrap rate aids in material savings
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower cost per hairpin
- Stretch straightening eliminates rollers and straightens in all planes
- Innovative cutter head design for superior cut quality
- Independent hydraulic clamping greatly reduces clamp marks
- Electric components reduce hydraulic requirements
- Process control delivers consistent and accurate leg lengths
- Touch screen interface improves set-up time
- Length changes made on touch screen. No more mechanical adjustments
- Reduced tooling changeover time
- Operator touch screen controls can be configured for different languages