Battery Grid Stamping Dies for the Lead Battery Market
Alongside our sister company, OAK Press Solutions, we offer power grid dies for the lead battery market.
- Superior grid punching method outperforms competitor processes (see "System Comparisons" PDF).
- High-speed stamping lines deliver speeds exceeding 300 strokes per minute.
- Wire weaving and embossed border features increase the effective thickness of the battery grids, generating improved paste retention.
- Versatile design allows processing of Calcium Lead (Pb-Ca), as well as pure Lead (Pb) materials.
- Availability of multiple grid heights within one set of tooling allows production of several product variations using the same machine setup.
- Versatile dies are capable of producing several variations of high-quality grids, providing excellent investment value.
- High press speeds combined with superior grid punching process yields exceptional production rates.
- Minimal time required for tool changeover, which can often be performed without removing the die from the press.
- Adjustable and recordable height stations allow for different material thickness, as well as varying part specifications.
- Longer tool life enables lengthier intervals between required maintenance.